Journal of Hydraulic and Water Engineering (JHWE)
Journal of Hydraulic and Water Engineering (JHWE) is a fully open access, double-blind peer-reviewed, electronic and print, the Bi-Quarterly Publication concerned with hydraulics and water engineering. The JHWE publishes original technical papers and aimed at promoting research worldwide in Hydraulic and Water Engineering. The JHWE is published by Shahrood University of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering and supported by the Iranian Hydraulic Association (IHA). It welcomes high quality original research papers from contributors throughout the world. All papers are subject to a peer reviewing procedure.
Types of accepted papers include:
Journal of Hydraulic and Water Engineering (JHWE) utilizes "Plagiarism Detection Software (iThenticate)" for checking the originality of submitted papers in the reviewing process.
All type papers published by JHWE are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication. JHWE is an "Open access" publishing allows an immediate, world-wide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research papers, which is in the best interests of the scientific community.
High visibility for maximum global exposure with open access publishing model rigorous peer review (blind peer-review) of research papers prompt faster publication.
JHWE has no publication charges and no submission fees.
All corresponding authors of each manuscript should be download "COPYRIGHT RELEASE FORM" from above this page then complete and sign this form by all authors and submit this form with all mandatory files which mentioned in bellow. By signing this form, copyright transfer to JHWE .
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere.